Regulated drug screens are a specific type approved by the U.S. Department of Transportation. These tests are the only type allowed for all employees required to be tested for drug use by federal law, such as those operating heavy equipment or large vehicles. Regulated Urine drug screens are nine-panel, meaning they test for nine types of drugs--amphetamines, marijuana, cocaine, opiates, MDMA, 6 AM and PCP.
For specific requirements by agency choose a link below:
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
Lab Test Solutions also offers physicals approved by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
To meet the ever increasing demand of having a well trained workforce we are building an increasing amount of course offerings. Our course designers have more than 25 years experience in the topics they offer training in. Enjoy your training and come back to see our other courses.